Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

The Merrion Hotel, Dublin

The Merrion Hotel, Dublin
If you wish to join the merry (and slightly intoxicated) thousands on Dublin's O'Connell Street this St. Patrick's Day, why not chose to stay the night at one of Dublin's great hotels, The Merrion. Located across the street from the seat of government, the Merrion is a wonderful 5-star establishment that caters to distinguished travelers. The classical hotel is comprised of several Georgian townhouses and features a lavish Georgian decor complete with one of the most important collections of Irish art in the world. Try and get into the penthouse which has 2 bedrooms and a living and dining room. The penthouse suite totals 2,800 sq ft with an additional 1,000 sq ft rooftop terrace with hot tub. At 2,200 Euros a night, it's great place to rest after too many pints of Guinness.
Comments:
I have been in the Merrion Hotel in Argentina. Unfortunately, I haven´t been able to go to Dublin yet, but I´m sure the place is as great as the one in Southamerica. It had a beaituful swimming pool and spa with the best jacuzzis! The only thing was that it was not very well located so it took me some time to get to the places I wanted to visit. Next time I´m there I´m going to get an apartment for rent in buenos aires since I will be able to choose where I want it to be located. Anyways, the hotel was awesome, I became friends with the front desk girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?