Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

The Razor's Edge

The Razor's Edge
According to unconfirmed reports from my siblings, I missed Mother's Day entirely. With Father's Day looming menacingly on the horizon, I thank my lucky stars that Brave Soldier has commisioned this $149 carbon fiber razor by Razorkraft.
I mean, whose dad is complete without a featherweight, indestructible, space-age, artisanal razor?
And with next year's Mother's Day squarely on my calendar, I'm taking heart in Brave Soldier's assurances that this razor is suitable for use by both men and women. Handcrafted in Silverado, California, each little razor takes the artist over four days to create. I, of course, took exactly nine months to create ... which is why I just may have to pony up $149 for the greatest artist ever: my mom.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?